Here are my 15 self improvement ideas and tips that you can use today.
- Stop Complaining Just stop, simple as that! That doesn’t mean that things are great or that you have no reason to complain, it just means that you don’t verbalize it. The reason for this is that you need positive people surrounding you and positive people will not stay in your presence if you complain a lot, leading to #2.
- Seek The company Of Positive People We mirror the behavior of our social group, birds of a feather do flock together. Think about it, would you rather employ somebody who is negative and constantly complaining or somebody who is enthusiastic and up beat? It’s a no brainer!! Seeking out positive people is a great start to seriously improving your life.
- Count Your Blessings No matter how bad it is, you have something you can be grateful for. At the very least you are still alive. Gratitude is the currency of happiness.
- Give A Compliment So easy to do and so effective! Nice dress, nice earrings, good job on the…, your looking well today…and so on. Making somebody else smile will make you smile.
- Read The First Chapter Of That Book You Bought And Never Opened Knowledge is power and education will change your life.
- Say to Yourself “Something Good Is Going To Happen Today”
- Believe It!!
- Make a Phone Call You Have Been Avoiding The relief at the end is worth its weight in gold.
- Turn The Television Off Television for the mind is the same as junk food for the body, it’s Ok once in a while but very harmful if consumed all the time.
- Don’t Read The News Why read of things you cannot change, probably aren’t true and generally paint a very negative picture of the world we live in? It is joy, love and happiness you are trying to fill yourself with, not sensationalism, spin and gossip. Remember, you become what you consume, be careful.
- Exercise Even if it is only a 10 minute walk. It makes all the difference.
- Set A Goal Do 1 thing today you have been avoiding.
- Wake Up 30 Minutes Earlier It’s amazing what you can achieve with a little extra time.
- Eat A Piece Of Fruit Personal development is mind and BODY
- Read My Website Lol
So those are my tips on self improvement ideas. It really doesn’t take much to make a big difference to your life. Small things add up quickly and before you know it your life is transformed.